Saturday 6 October 2012

MAYBELLINE COLOSSAL KAJAL

Hola World!!
Here I am revewing the Maybelline Colossal kajal...
Well this is quite a nice product and I really like it and have already used 2-3 of these...
 
 
Packaging:
 The packaging is bright yellow...not too bad.. plus its bright color helps you find it inside your bag easily.
Rating: 3/5

 
                                                                           Price: Rs.150/-


 
Pros:
It really is smudge proof.
Stays on the whole day.
Inexpensive.
Really dark.Love the smoky effect it gives.

 
Cons:

                         Quantity is too less. I use it daily and lasts me for around 1.5month                 
                              .But for such a nice product I dont mind buying another.

Ratings:4/5
Recommendation: Yes


                                                         MUCH LOVE

                                                       AAKANKSHA

No comments:

Post a Comment